21 May 2010

Doggie Treats

I am starting a blog to keep track of all my awesome estate sale and auction finds.  I love hunting through sales looking for treasure.  I also enjoy taking pictures, so I think starting a blog where I take pictures of my discoveries is the perfect idea.

This morning I got up early, left the baby with Kevin and went to a great estate sale.  I bought several fun things, including a bag of doll clothes for $1. Little did I know that it was actually a bag of adorable doggie clothes, sized just right for princess Fiona.  She wasn't too happy about the photo shoot, but don't worry, she was amply compensated!



(I don't think she liked being a clown)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona does not look like a happy clown, but she still looks adorable. Luckily, she was willing to get paid for her modeling gig with leftover steak.

Susannah @ Art Nest said...

oh my gosh - I hope Fiona got lots of laser time after this - LOL...cute backdrop on your blog!