25 May 2010

Strawberry Shortcake



The first time I saw this cake plate I didn't buy it.  I was at an awesome estate sale and there was so much else to look at. I ended up leaving it behind.  The next day I went back to see what was left (and now on sale!) and I stopped to admire it once again.  I heard a voice in my mind saying "Kevin will kill you if you buy another cake plate." But, I decided that it was too cute to leave behind.  Lucky for me! This is probably one of the best kitchen finds in my collection.  Everyone always comments on it, and several children have asked me if they could eat it, or if there was something good inside. Ha! As if I could make something as tasty as this looks.

5 comments:

Lori said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought it was a delicious strawberry cake! I'm sure Kevin forgave you. :)

Debbie said...

I also thought it was real. Cute find!

VeganCraftastic said...

What a great find!

T @ Poppy Place said...

That is so Adorable :) T.

Redesign Diva said...

That is a gorgeous find!