24 May 2010

Tutus and Tupperware



I always wanted to be Tinkerbell.  I guess that's why I bought this fabulous ensemble, even though I knew I was expecting a boy.  The green tutu was almost buried under a pile of plastic tupperware, but it caught my eye.  I slyly opened the box to look further, careful not to alert anyone that I was interested. I couldn't really tell what it was, but I knew it was green and fluffy and I had to have it. I stood back and waited for the auctioneer to come down the row. I calmly made my $1 bid. No one else was interested in old tupperware, so the box was mine. What a rush, I felt triumphant the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Susannah @ Art Nest said...

VERY Degas! LOVE it!b

April said...

lucky! love it ♥

Rebecca Everett said...

I would have bought it too, even thoughI have a boy. What an awesome find for a $1