15 June 2010

and it was all yellow

Today I decided to show you a little of my house.  I picked a color and looked around for things that inspire me.  I hope you like it! 


Yellow Collage


The towels were from the estate sale of Dorothy Franey, an Olympic speed skater who lived in Dallas. They were so lovely I had to get them.  You could tell she treasured them because they were on display and had never been used.

My bird picture is from the John Derian collection for Target.  I just love the Target special collections!

3 comments:

GreenTrunk said...

Love all those yellows!

An Art Nest said...

I totally noticed those towels while sitting on the loo in your house...they are so cute!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

ha, i totally have that song stuck in my head now.
looove these photos of your home. seems so cozy!!
-kel