14 June 2010

Delightful Picnic

flower bouquet


My lovely cousin Susannah was in town this weekend with her two girls.  We had fun doing all sorts of things, including hitting up a few yard sales and the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning.  Aren't these flowers beautiful? I got the whole bunch for only $5!!


blackberries and cherries


Susannah's daughter Jolie helped me pick out some cherries and blackberries.  She also helped me eat almost all of them!


Saturday Picnic


I found the picnic basket at a yard sale for 75¢.  I can't wait to take Kevin and Finn for a picnic this summer.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I love picnics. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

beautiful photos. sounds like an awesome weekend!!
-kellie

An Art Nest said...

You are amazing, Sarah! I think that was one of the best weekends I've had all year~ Love ya' ~