21 June 2010

Long Weekend

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I have been partying up a storm.  On Thursday one of the employees at my father's company celebrated his 50th year with them.  I planned the party and got everything ready (with a 5 month old in tow).  Unfortunately I was too busy doing everything to take any pictures.


Shabby Beach Invitation


That afternoon Kevin and I headed down to Hot Springs so I could go to Susannah's 30th birthday party.  It was a Shabby Chic Beach Party and it was soooo much fun! The food was fabulous, thanks to my Aunt Jo.


Beach Present


Everyone chipped in to buy Susannah a set of real pearls, since those are her birthstone.  I also put together a few little things for her to open.

After the party Kevin and I loaded up and took Finn down to Dallas for the weekend.  Kevin's Aunt Susan was having a Father's Day party and since Kevin is now officially a father they really wanted us to be there. It was relaxing and fun.  We hit up several estate sales and I will write more on that tomorrow.

No comments: