22 June 2010

Under the Big Top

Tickets

I bought these tickets at an auction a few years ago, and I still haven't figured out what to do with them.  I love the colors though.  They inspire me just by sitting on a shelf in my studio.  I put together a few vintage Etsy finds with a circus theme. Enjoy!

Etsy Circus

Cooler:   lakesidecottage
Tin:   LookBackVintage
Elephant:   fiberartsoutlaw
Lion:   ZebrasAndBubblegum
Earrings:   HelpTheGulfCoast
Monkey:   InaMaeVintage
Circus Print:   sunnychampagne

4 comments:

Wendy City said...

This is such a fun and whimsical collection! :) I love it! <3

VeganCraftastic said...

I love tickets like that too - I'm always tempted to buy some but never quite know what to do with them :)

315thomas said...

love the circus theme! thanks for the inspiration :)

xoxo,
lesley

TheFrogBag said...

Aww, cool! I love tickets like those. I have no idea what to do with them either!