16 December 2010

December Already

fireplace

Well, I really did fall off the blogging bandwagon this autumn.  But guess what?! We are finally in our new house and the boxes are mostly unpacked. I haven't really started decorating yet, but I did put all my Christmas stuff out to make it feel homey.

NOEL

I bought this Noel figurine at an auction a few weeks ago. I absolutely adore vintage Christmas stuff.

nativity

And this is my Nativity set I purchased a few years ago at an estate sale.

card catalog


I also decorated my new {fabulous!} card catalog in the entry way. The card catalog was a housewarming present from Kevin. Isn't he the best?

4 comments:

Cara said...

So festive! looks awesome!

An Art Nest said...

You are amazing. Seriously. I will be up there the day after Christmas if you are in town. I'd love to see you and Finn (and Kevin)~ AND Your fab new stomping grounds!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good. The photography is amazing as is your subject. What a fantastic abode.

Katy Weaver said...

Love!